Where are you planning your next tropical vacation? Is it Indonesia, Malaysia or Thailand? Well, if it’s Thailand, you can not only enjoy the surreal beauty of Phuket island but can also get to experience one of the best body training in the world. Thailand is home to 35 million tourists every year for its islands, blue lagoons and beautiful sunsets. Thailand also has one of the most amazing beaches with tons of watersports. But it also has another great thing awaiting you i.e. Muay Thai.
Muay Thai? Well, what exactly is it? Known more commonly as Thai boxing, Muay Thai kickboxing and Siamese boxing is combat sport that uses various striking and clinching techniques. The training requires you to work on your mental and physical strength and is a great way to keep yourself busy with some workout during your vacation. A lot of tourists visit Thailand especially to learn this sport.
There are various Muay Thai training camps that you can be a part of, if you want to experience life-changing effects. Muay Thai is also the national sport of Thailand. People not just within Asia, but also in the west are profoundly in love with this form of martial. In fact, it’s taking form of a fitness activity that you can try to lose weight and gain strength and muscles.
There are tons of benefits of Muay Thai, check these out.
1. With Muay Thai, your body develops endurance while you feel mentally stronger.
2. It improves health, and teaches self-discipline and self-respect
3. Your cardiovascular conditioning increases as it’s one of the payoffs of this sport. Through continuous practise, your body adapts delivering more performance, both during aerobic and anaerobic conditions that largely improves cardio-pulmonary systems.
4. Because Muay Thai largely revolves around kick boxing, your leg strength improves significantly.
5. You develop a stronger core because of the rotational movements of this sport.
6. Muay Thai at Suwitmuaythai.com is a great stress relief. Do you know that training your body releases stress and makes you feel fantastic? If you are on a holiday and want to keep your stress levels to a minimum, try enrolling yourself into one of the Muay Thai camps.
So now that I have emphasised so much on Muay Thai camps, take these tips into consideration too before choosing a camp for yourself.
· Your training camp needs to be clean. If you aren’t opting for a place with good hygiene, you can get ill very easily. If you don’t want to ruin your holiday, try a good camp that’s neat and clean.
· If a training camp doesn’t consider safety into consideration, sign off as soon as you can, because you are training Muay Thai to get better, not to break your bones and ruin your vacation.
· Your Muay Thai training camp needs to have the right equipment and high-quality gear like Top King, Twins, Boons, Fairtex, etc.
· Lastly, you need to have adequate training space to avoid any injury